Sunday 5 June 2016

Lovemore Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating & Cleansing Bubble Mask

Love More Bubble Face Mask 2 Thumbnail
After trying Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask (http://wp.me/p5nzEc-7z) hence I must try this cleansing bubble mask. I bought mine at Watsons at $5.90SGD and of course I bought it with discount hence it's 2 for the price of $5.90SGD.
There are 3 types of bubble mask, Hyaluronic acid, Tea Tree and Arbutin. I chose hyaluronic acid and tea tree because hydration is super important despite any skin type and my face is oily hence these two choices.
Love More Mask
The main ingredient of the mask are:
Fermented soybean extract: Whitening and Antioxidation
Ginkgo extract of mistletoe: Anti-aging and Antioxidation
Imperata root extract: Moisturizing and Anti-aging
Hyaluronic acid: Moisturizing
Glycerin: Moisturizing, Anti-aging and Smoothing
When I opened it, it feels so slimy and soapy. The texture of the facial mask is quite thick. I guess it is to absorb decent amount of product to produce more bubbles afterwards. Deep down I'm pretty sure it won't foam up as much as what the picture shown and true enough I was right.
Love More Mask2
It foam up only to this much at 3min mark. The only place that it truly foam up was on my chin.
Love More Mask4
The bubbles that foam up is very much like facial wash bubbles.
Love More Mask3
As per direction said to leave it on for 10 min and massage afterwards before rinsing off. It feel so much like a typical facial wash solution texture when I touch and during rinsing. But I can see my face is a tad brighter and I too can feel that my skin is being pulled especially the areas around my mouth and my forehead. The texture of my face feel soft, tender and bloated, like a bubble that is filled with water.
Before And After
I do recommend you to try the mask, it works but it's gimmicky and only buy it when they are having sales.

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7-0h0l43-8&w=560&h=315]

Original Post: https://suzanneworld.wordpress.com/2016/05/08/lovemore-hyaluro…sing-bubble-mask/

No comments:

Post a Comment