Thursday 9 February 2017

African Black Soap Bar


African Black Soap
African Black Soap is also known as "The Black Soap".
It is known for healing problematic skin, hydrates, cleanse and help oily skin for a clearer complexion. You can use this soap literally everywhere of your body including hair.
Shea Butter is rich in vitamins such as A and E hence it also provides a slight UV protection. Shea butter has a high nourishing fatty acid making it an awesome moisturizing product. Not only being able to nourish and moisture the skin it too helps in reducing inflammation so it is a great product for eczema and acne skin user.
The black soap isn't like any other soap bar where it will dry out your skin. Since it has a large amount of shea butter as ingredient it can be use daily, cleaning and moisturizing at the same time.
One thing I have to say is that...I do not like the scent. I have no words to describe it as the smell is quite confusing however it is bearable. You might not even notice it after a while.
This bar of soap is organic and vegan. Beside shea butter as it's main ingredient, it has aloe, oats, rosemary extract, vegetables glycerin and palm ash.
blacksoap
I have used it for about a week. It doesn't dry me out when I'm using it and it doesn't produce a ton of bubbles like other soap bar does. So far I haven't notice any significant differences on my skin but I do feel it being moisturized.
BUT...I do find it helps with my eczema. I do not feel as dry and uncomfortable during the day. I too don't scratch as much when I used it so far it does soothe my neck.
You should give this product a try...
Get it here for $5.40 at Iherb!

No comments:

Post a Comment